St. Louis trial lawyers protecting the rights of accident victims in Missouri and Illinois...
The news from one week in the St. Louis, Missouri area is full of everyday tragedies on the road:
- A chain reaction crash occurs in backed-up traffic on I-270 when someone fails to stop in time.
- A motorcyclist is in critical condition at the hospital in Creve Coeur, MO after being rear-ended by a pickup truck and thrown from his bike.
- A teenager is killed and children are injured in a head-on collision in Lincoln County.
- A car is ripped apart when it collides with a tractor trailer in southern Illinois.
Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents are all too common, but we continue to trust each other to drive safely and avoid causing injury to other drivers. Unsafe and negligent drivers threaten this unspoken agreement. While you obey traffic laws and follow the rules of the road, those who don't put us all in danger.
Bollwerk & Tatlow is a St. Louis law firm, centrally located within thirty minutes of four county seats and their courthouses, and serving clients across Missouri and Illinois. Our attorneys care about the welfare of the community. They believe in protecting the rights of victims in motor vehicle accident cases and challenging insurance companies when they fail to offer a fair payout.
Whatever the situation...
- Your motorcycle was clipped by a minivan on I-55 near Webster Groves
- Your car was sideswiped by a semi truck on Highway 141 in Chesterfield
- Your SUV rolled over on I-44 in Franklin County
- You were t-boned at an interchange on Highway 21 in Jefferson County
- Your loved one was killed in a crash on Highway 40 in St. Louis
- Your car was totaled and you were injured on Highway 30 near Fenton
- Your daughter died in a multi-car accident on I-255 in Illinois
- Your truck was pinned to the guardrail in an I-170 Inner Belt pileup
Bollwerk & Tatlow has the resources to go to trial against the biggest companies.
Tough but compassionate trial attorneys Jill S. Bollwerk, Phil Tatlow, and Thomas Mihalczo are dedicated to supporting the legitimate claims of accident victims and assuring that they are fully and fairly compensated for their losses.
Jill Bollwerk knows how insurance companies operate. Her first-hand experience with the insurance industry allowed her to learn the tactics they use to minimize the amount they pay out, regardless of the need or situation of the injured party.
Our St. Louis office is located only ½ block from the local Harley Davidson dealership and we know the motorcycling community. Bollwerk & Tatlow will be happy to represent you in your motorcycle accident case.
We will make you feel at home, because it feels good to help a client who needs our support.
At Bollwerk & Tatlow we are supportive of our local immigrant communities. If English is your second language, we will ensure that you fully understand every document that pertains to your case.
If you or someone you love has been involved in a serious motor vehicle accident...
Please call Bollwerk & Tatlow at 314-315-8111 (toll free at 877-315-8111) or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Bollwerk & Tatlow, LLC is located in St. Louis, Missouri and serves all of Missouri and Illinois including the following counties, cities, and towns:
St. Louis. St. Louis County: Clayton, Chesterfield, Kirkwood, Florissant, Oakville, University City, Mehlville, Wildwood, Ballwin, Affton, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood, Webster Groves, Brentwood, Lemay, Bellefontaine Neighbors, Manchester, Town and Country, Ferguson, Glendale, Creve Coeur, Maplewood, Bridgeton, Ladue, Jennings, Saint Ann. Jefferson County: Arnold, Festus, Murphy, Barnhart, De Soto, Fenton, Byrnes Mill. St. Charles County: O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Wentzville, Lake St. Louis, Weldon Spring. Franklin County: Washington, Union, Sullivan, Pacific, Saint Clair. Warren County: Warrenton, Wright City. Lincoln County: Troy, Elsberry, Moscow Mills. Boone County: Columbia. Southern Illinois.