Compensation for both your physical and emotional injuries can be available to you and your family if you were harmed or killed by a dangerous product. If you are seeking financial recovery through a Missouri dangerous product claim, you should speak with a St. Louis personal injury lawyer who handles these types of cases.

The manufacturers and distributors of consumer products have a duty to their consumers to provide safe products free of defects and hazards. When companies fail to hold their goods to a standard of safety and quality, serious or fatal injury can occur.

Types of Compensation Available in Missouri Dangerous Product Claim

Depending on the circumstances surrounding your incident and the severity of your injuries, you could be entitled to compensation that addresses not only your physical injuries but your emotional injuries as well: 
  • current and future medical expenses;
  • current and future lost wages;
  • permanent disability;
  • earning potential (if it is determined you are not able to work);
  • pain and suffering;
  • mental anguish;
  • disfigurement;
  • reduced quality of life; and
  • burial/funeral expenses (as a result of a loss of life). 

You could be entitled to other types of compensation, dependent upon other factors

Trying to obtain compensation on your own when it comes to a dangerous product can be a challenge, if not impossible. However with a St. Louis personal injury lawyer working on your behalf, you stand a better chance at receiving compensation that is fair and full.

Since you may be facing a time limit in which you can pursue your claim, it is best to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.
This can also help in preserving your evidence and protecting your Missouri dangerous product claim.

Contacting a
St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer

If have been injured it's important that you seek legal guidance from a St. Louis personal injury lawyer who understands the intricacies of these very complex cases. The lawyer team at Bollwerk & Tatlow, LLC fights for Missouri residents. Contact us today - 314-315-8111.