If you have been injured by a defective product and are filing a Missouri defective product claim, in addition to understanding which parties should be liable, you should have an understanding of how much compensation you should receive for your injuries. Your best bet is to contact a Missouri personal injury lawyer who is experienced in dealing with Missouri defective product claims.
Compensation for Your Missouri Defective Product Claim
Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Medical expenses - the costs of medical exams, doctor visits, surgeries, treatments, pain medications, therapy, etc.;
- Pain and suffering - when you receive an unexpected injury from a defective product, you may be in a predicament of physical pain for the rest of your life;
- Emotional costs - pertains to possible issues with your physical appearance due to injuries from the defective product, or emotional instability from dealing with the situation altogether;
- Loss of wages - if you are temporarily or permanently out of work due to the seriousness of your injuries, you may be able to collect compensation for all the income you have lost;
- Impaired enjoyment of life - if your injuries have limited your ability to do certain daily activities or activities you enjoy, then you may be compensated.
When you have sustained injuries from a defective product, it is imperative to contact a Missouri personal injury lawyer to help you with your Missouri defective product claim.
A Missouri personal injury lawyer has studied the process of a defective product case and what kind of compensation you can pursue from a Missouri defective product claim. In addition, an experienced Missouri personal injury lawyer will take time to evaluate your case thoroughly and help you pursue compensation for past and future physical, financial, and emotional costs through your Missouri defective product claim.
Contacting a Missouri Defective Product Attorney
When a defective product causes serious injury or death, the liable party needs to be held accountable for their negligence. Filing a Missouri product liability claim is no easy feat, but with the help of a Missouri defective product attorney, you can feel confident knowing your case is in good hands, while you focus on your recovery and getting your life back on track. To get started with determining if you have a viable defective product case, contact the Missouri product liability team at Bollwerk & Tatlow, LLC - 314-315-8111.